About: Imanpack designs and builds flow-wrappers, box forming/closing machines, cartoning machines, high-speed piece counting and weighing machines, robots and a variety of feeding systems and end-of-line systems.
Products made on this stock VFFS:
Designed to package small hardware or free falling food into pillow bags (with back seal).
Countries sold to: Worldwide
What industries are using it?
- Hardware manufacturers
- Hardware distributors
- Fastener distributors
- Snack Food
Currently in stock and ready to ship worldwide, an Imanpack Vertical Form/Fill/Seal model Microvert PRO 300.
The Microvert PRO is designed to package small hardware or free falling food. It can be integrated in automatic production lines and be synchronized with automatic feeding, counters and scales.
It is PLC controlled, either with Allen Bradley or Siemens.
Up to 40 bags per minute
Film Width: 600 mm
Bag Width: 50 - 280 mm
Bag Lenght: 25 - 600 mm
Product Weight: Up to 10 kg
Film Reel OD: Up to 350 mm
Material: PP (heat sealing) or PE (polythene)
* Other bag dimensions offered with other VFFS models.
Standard technical features (others on demand)
• Metallic steelwork or stainless steel frame.
• Pneumatic reel-holder.
• Motorised film unwinding.
• PLC controlled longitudinal and cross sealing groups.
• Film pulling unit by pneumatic adustable toothed belt.
• Encoder regulated bag length.
• Double film unwinding system for long bags.
• Available in PE or heatsealable material version.
• Available in inclined version 45°.
• Machine built according to CE regulations.
- Print-on-film systems.
- Heavy product bag support.
- Chain package.
Available version Microvert Pro Inclined 45°.