Model FDS2500 is a fully automated filling system for retail-type containers such as cups, tubs, trays, buckets or small pails.
Available in single lane or multiple lanes (up to 3 lanes), the machine will automatically denest, transport container under fill station (combination scale, linear scale, cup filler or auger filler), apply film or foil seal (optional) and apply lids. Speed up to 60 containers per minute for single lane.
The Control GMC cup, tub or tray filling system offers unsurpassed flexibility when it comes to frequent container changeovers. Built for retail type open mouth containers, its versatility allows you to fill on the same machine many different shapes (round, square, oval) and size containers either in plastic, paperboard, aluminum, etc. The basic machine is designed to fill and close regular or tamper evident containers. Adding a plastic film automatic heat sealing machine (see ou PL500) allow you, still on the same line to use sealable containers, with or without an over-cap.
While this description is focusing on nuts, dried fruits and dry product filling, this food packing/packaging machine can also fill liquid, viscous or sticky products by replacing the dry product filler by our Volumetric Piston Filler/Depositor (see our DV2000). Set up time take about 20 minutes. When required, pre-adjusted tooling for a new container shape or size can be bought for a nominal cost allowing you to introduce at will new SKU to stay on top of the market.
• Cup, tub, tray and bucket filling lines: single or multi-lane
• Any brand of scale or filler can be integrated within our system
• The "hat": i.e. a vertical pneumatically actuated PRODUCT CONTAINMENT SYSTEM, at the filling position : to guide the granular product down to the container and avoid at the same time product bouncing out of the container.
• The "catcher": i.e. an option to the above "hat", acting as a product's buffer : it will collect the right quantity of product, before a new empty container arrives at the filling position, thus cancelling any delay in the product's chute, so leading to a speed up to 60 1 lb TUBS/MINUTE on a SINGLE LANE machine.
• PLC controlled independent modules
• Reliable pick and place unit for lids & containers distribution
• True one by one lids & containers escapement system
• Trustworthy air removing closing head
• All metal parts in stainless steel => long lasting, fully washable
• Control GMC - HMI: a user-friendly touch-screen machine/operator interface, with status, set up, a maintenance screen, and production statistics
• Control GMC - Safety operation & easy maintenance: this machine automatically stops the filler if no container has arrived or stops itself if the lid denester head is jammed. Easily accessible mechanical parts, simple open design. On-screen error detection and diagnosis. In-house programming & support. NEMA 4X wash down fibreglass control box, with temperature control when use in cold environment
• Control GMC - Flexibility: simple & quick container size changeover, with a unique pocket-like adjustable conveyor, a preset lid & container interchangeable denester heads, height adjustable modules and up to 8 set of timers to easily adapt both conveyor and modules speed to the new container and or product.