The Quadropack Pack 1 is a high speed servo driven flowpack machine designed for flexibility and durability. The servo driven design works in continuous mode with cross seal units that are equipped with rotating tools and single or multiple sealing bars. The machine is able to achieve speeds up to 1.000 p.p.m.
The Quadropack Pack 1 is controlled by a Sigmatek IPC and colour touch screen. The system enables the operator, via an user-friendly interface, to enter machine parameters as well as access the machine.
In line with today's market demands this Quadropack flow wrap machine offers flexibility and adaptability enabling customers to run different types of films as well as different sizes on one machine that are pre-programmed for easy and fast change overs. Combining a smart design with the advantages of servo drives, a good intuitive HMI that result in a worry free operation, higher speeds, higher accuracy and more flexibility. As such, the Quadropack Pack 1 provides a robust and cost effective answer to your production needs.
The Quadropack Pack 1 is designed to work in tandem with a range of automatic and semi-automatic feeders [see paragraph 4 for more information] and can be equipped with a complete package of options for an excellent price performance.
- Low operating costs
- Machine design combines high performance with reliability.
- Complete Control Solutions: one interface to control the flow wrap machine and in-feed systems.
- Easy operation; user-friendly IPC and touch screen operation
- Integrated controllers
- Low maintenance design.
- Easy change-over
- Fully servo driven machine for high speed applications;
- Automatic film positioning system
- Automatic measurement of cut-off length
1. Food: crackers/ biscuits, cookies, wafers, chocolate bars, cereal bars, cakes, bread, pizza, cheese, frozen foods etc, 2.Non Food: soap, trays, medical devices, pharmaceutical products, small metal/plastic items, bolts, engineering, electric
Speed Range : Depending on the product, cut of length etc. with a max. up to 1000 ppm
Packaging Size : Min. width 15 mm. x Min. Length 35 mm. x Min. TBA., Max. width 230 mm. x Max. Length 500 mm. x Max. 105 Height.